Sunday, December 23, 2018

ODF 12-23-18 AM. Filled with Christmas Wk3

Filled With Christ{mas}:  Peace
Luke 2:1-14

Theme:  For the listener to learn that the real feast of Christmas has nothing to do with food.  Many will feast this Christmas on food that will leave them hungry again.  The greater feast on Christmas is not the food that we eat but the Saviour we should worship!

Three Areas of Life That Steal Peace:
  • When things happen suddenly
  • When things happen frequently
  • When things happen out of my control

I Feel Peace When:
  • I feel peace when I experience conversion
    • This is peace with God

  • I feel peace when I experience covenant
    • This is peace from God

  • I feel peace when I experience confidence
    • This is peace of God

Three Keys to Peace:

  1. Acceptance
  2. Focus
  3. Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment