Friday, June 28, 2019

ODF SERMON NOTES 062319 AM. Confidence In The Gospel

Hearers of the Word:

Different When I Depart: Confidence In The Gospel

1 Thessalonians 1:5

Theme: That the hearer might commit with confidence in the glorious Gospel of our Lord!

I.   The Gospel’s Connection
               The Possession of the Gospel
               The Personal Reality of the Gospel
               The Priority of the Gospel
               The Personality of the Gospel
               The Mystery in the gospel

II.  The Gospel’s Companion

         To be continued…

Doers of the Word:
1.    How can I live my life so that others around me are different 
                because they knew me?


2.   When was the last time you shared the Gospel?
         Pray right now that God will give you opportunity this week 
              to share.


3.  Is the Gospel apart of my life energy?            
  {If not what I can do this week to change that?}

No comments:

Post a Comment