Sunday, March 30, 2014

033014 AM Sermon Notes



CHILDREN, LISTEN TO YOUR SAVIOR PRAYING  
John 17:6-10


I.               IT REVEALS THE FATHER’S CHARACTER  

A.    HIS NAME
B.    HE’S THE SOURCE 
C.    HIS WORD

II.              IT REVEALS THE SON’S COMPASSION
a.     THE POWER OF PRAYER

1.   Those included
2.  Those excluded 

b.     THE POWER OF PROMISE

Statement of Truth:
I am not eternally secure because I'm holding on, but I am eternally secure because he has me in his hand


{Own Your On}
For further thoughts on eternal security, check out the Expecting an Encounter ministry app and listen to the Radio broadcast from February and March.  Also read my journal entry entitled Safe & Secure.  You can find that on the app or on the IBC website.  

Question to Consider:

If we can’t work to attain our salvation, why do so many believe that we can work to sustain it?

No comments:

Post a Comment