Thursday, March 31, 2016

Open Letter To The Family of To Every Nation

March 17, 2016

Dear Friends of To Every Nation,



In the Book of Ecclesiastes 3:1 we read:  "There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under Heaven."  This applies to all of us in different aspects or seasons of our lives.  Having reached one of those seasons, it is now time for me to pass the torch to worthy hands.

About a month ago, with full and unanimous agreement from our board of directors, I will be stepping back (not out) of the lead of To Every Nation, Inc.. We have voted and approved Steven W. McAbee as the new President and Managing Director of T.E.N. I will  stay on as Chairman of the Board; therefore passing on all the daily responsibilities to Steven.  Steven and I have had numerous conversations and prayer regarding this change and feel God's direction and hand leading.  Steven is making career changes that he and Tammie have been praying about this for sometime. 

Steven is bringing his ministry and will join with T.E.N. There will be a name change, but will have the same direction.  I have Steven's assurance that he will continue to meet the needs of, " the least of these" while reaching out further to expand the Gospel into “…every tribe, language, and people.”  Revelation 14:6

I have felt the need to spend more time at home with Peg who has been my encourager and prayer partner for the 16 years we have been sharing the Gospel to the uttermost parts of the world. God has been so good to allow this Rio Grande Valley boy to carry the message of Hope of Jesus to places I never dreamed I would travel.

Thank you for your faithfulness in praying, supporting, giving, and going.  Please continue to help us to be the voice of Jesus in areas no one has been willing to go.

As God allows, I will try to make at least two trips a year. Please pray. There is so much yet to do. I thank God He has sent a man with like passion for the lost.

In His Abiding Love,




Richard Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment