Friday, October 14, 2016

Saved wk 4

Assurance of My Salvation   
John 8:30-31

Statement of Truth:
The greater the potential loss the greater the need for assurance becomes.

Questions to Consider:
“Can a person really loose his soul?”

Answer:

              What is the Soul?

Answer: The soul is the immaterial part of you

Statements of Truth:
             Every person’s soul needs to be saved

              The assurance of being saved is the most important thing in your life

            Assurance for your salvation is possible

              Many people believe in Jesus, {at least they profess, “I believe in Jesus”}  But  everyone who      
                   makes that profession is not saved

           Belief that is partial, belief that is merely intellectual, and belief that is superficial is never 
                  authentic.

5 False Assurances

         1.      I prayed the sinners prayer

         2.     My parents are saved

         3.     I work for the Lord

         4.     I go to church


         5.     I am a good person





No comments:

Post a Comment