Thursday, February 7, 2019

ODF 021019AM Promises wk5

God is Always in Control   {Part B}
Proverbs 3:5-6

Theme:  We will not doubt, for God is in Control.

Promise Number 2:  Because God is in control, I will not doubt!

THREE RESOLUTIONS TO MAKE:
1.   I will trust in the Lord {with all my heart}
·      Doubt is the soil that fear grows in.  
{Luke 24:36-38}
·      Doubt is the seed of emotional weeds and thorns.  {James 1:6}
·      Doubt is the direct result of taking our eyes off the Lord.  {Matthew 14:28-32}

2.  I will not lean on my understanding
·      It is not bad to know some things
·      What we know is not the problem or the solution


3.  I will acknowledge Him In all my ways
                   Acknowledge Him:
·      In our finances
·      In our family
·      Or in anything else…


The Promise: God will make straight your path

No comments:

Post a Comment