Monday, February 25, 2019

ODF sermon notes 030319AM Promises wk8

Trusting A God Who is Watching
Titus 1:1-3 + Isaiah 43:1-3


The Promises of God: {Brief Review}
1.     I will not fear, God is always with me.
2.    I will not doubt, God is always in control.
3.    I will not despair, God is always good.

A Theology of Promise:
·     God is a Promisor.
·      God keeps His promise.
·      God wants us to test His promises.
·     God's promises are activated by faith.

Question to Consider:
How do you activate these promises for yourself?   
1.      You have to see it!    
2.     You have to savor it!
3.     You have to share it!


Statement of Truth:
We can fail without faltering if we will return to Jesus for strength! 

Promise Number 4:  
I will not falter, for God is watching.



To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment