Thursday, March 19, 2020

032220AM ODF SERMON NOTES CHOOSING TO TRUST

Choosing to Trust
Matthew 6:25-34

Theme: 
Every issue in life comes down to, Will I TRUST God? Do I believe He has my best interest at heart? Believe today that Jesus is ABLE to provide everything we need.

If I am going to trust I need TRUTH in times of TROUBLE

Statement of Truth:
Humans have a limited capacity to carry problems

If I am going to trust I need CONTENTMENT in times of CONCERN

Statement of Truth:
Don’t spend your life talking about what you would do with what you don’t possess. Rather, talk to God about what you will do with what you have!


If I am going to trust I need FAITH in times of FEAR

Statement of Truth:
Fear lies to us and tells us we do not have the resources to care for the responsibilities that are given to us, but  faith teaches us that we serve a GOD who can meet our every need.  

If I am going to trust I need an ANCHOR in my ANXIETY

Point to Ponder:
This text teaches me that God is not limited.  His supply never runs dry.  All we must do is ask. 



Point to Ponder: There are things we cannot control.



No comments:

Post a Comment