Sunday, May 17, 2020

051720AM ODF SERMON

The Church Refreshed

Acts 3:1-20


Today’s Theme: Even in a culture that was hostile, and uncertain the people of God were faithful to the task given to them, and as a result they experience a great time of refreshing.

Statement of Truth:
Refreshment came as a result of faithfulness.  Peter and John were faithful to minister to one!

       I. The  Ministers 


      II.  The  Ministry

     III. The  Miracle

     IV.       The  Message

Questions to Consider:

1.  Who is your one?

2.  Am I seeking God and His full presence?

3.  Do I want God to use me as he sees fit?

4.  Do I care about others I see?

5.  Are my eyes open to needs of those around me?

6.  If God does something great through my life,  would I be tempted to steal the credit for  
                    myself or would I give him the credit?

7.  What is not happening in your life because of  Prayerlessness?

#Whoisyour1

No comments:

Post a Comment