Thursday, May 21, 2020

052420 ODF SERMON NOTES What I Have I give

What I Have, I Give
Acts 3:1-20

Today’s Theme: regardless if we share with 1 or with 3000 we are to be faithful to obey the prompting of the Holy Spirit and preach the Gospel as God gives opportunity.

I.  Prayer was a priority

II.  People need a touch from God more than they need anything else


III.  Peter and John did not have money but they did have Jesus

Statements of Truth:

  • There is no entitlement when God chooses to use you




  • Mercy was in God’s heart before sin was ever in your heart



IV.  Repentance Leads to Refreshment


Points to Ponder:

  • We are lifeless without God’s touch!


  • 
It is not about what you don’t have.  It is about what you do with what you have!



  • Little is much when God is in it! 



  • Never get to impressed with yourself!


Questions to Consider:


  • Who or what are we relying on?


  • Am I willing to reach this culture and touch those in need even if it is just one?


#Whoisyour1

No comments:

Post a Comment