Sunday, September 14, 2014

091414PM Sermon Notes


The Spirit Filled Life    {Part A}
Colossians 3: 15-16

Question for Consideration:
What are some evidences of a Spirit Filled Life?

  • The Peace of Christ

    • Three questions concerning peace:
      • Q1?   What is Peace?
        • An attitude of rest & security

      • Q2?  How does one receive Peace?
        • Receive Jesus, and receive peace!

      • Q3?  What does Peace do for me?
        • It is found  ruling and leading my life

    • Two words about peace:
      • Calling us to live in unity
      • The Character of Gods peace is thankfulness

Statement of Truth:
The peace of God is not His provision for my life it is His presence in my life!

Call to Action:
  • The word of God is to be affectionately received in my life


  • The word of God is to be passionately applied to my life

No comments:

Post a Comment