Thursday, April 16, 2015

041915AM Sermon Notes


My Victory is Indisputable   
Ephesians 1:15

Theme:  My Victory is Assured!

Two Questions for Consideration:
1.      Who are the people for whom this victory belongs?
2.     How can I lay hold of this in such a way that it will change my life?

Victory is Ahead When:
                   1.      Your faith is in Jesus Christ
                   2.     You have a love for the Lord's people

Life Lesson:  Victory is ahead when I am in Christ!

Victory is Applied When:
           
1.      Wisdom Comes Through Intellect
a.     A spirit of wisdom
b.    Gaining wisdom through revelation

2.     Knowledge Comes Through Experience
a.     Open my eyes to knowledge through experience
b.    I know the hope

Life Lesson:  Victory is applied as I comprehend Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment