Wednesday, December 30, 2015

123015WED Sermon Notes


God is Always in Control, Always!
Hebrews 6:11-13  + Proverbs 3:5-6

Theme:  We will not doubt, for God is in Control.

Definition:  A promise is the assurance that God gives to his people so that they can walk by faith  while they wait for Him to work.

Statements of Truth:

        1.      God guarantees His promises by two unchangeable things:
·      God's nature never changes.  
·      God's word never changes. 

       2.      God forgets nothing!
     
       3.      It is impossible for God to lie.

       4.     God does not change.

       5.     God keeps His promises.

Promise Number 2:  Because God is in control, I will not doubt!

Resolutions to make:
      I will trust in the Lord {with all my heart}
      I will not lean on my understanding

      I will acknowledge Him In all My ways

No comments:

Post a Comment