Wednesday, January 6, 2016

010616WED Notes


God’s Promises Never Fail
Proverbs 3:5-6

Theme:  Doubt is devastating to our soul, and it can eat away everything good in our lives.   The Christian life is a life of faith, and when we lean upon Him we do not have to doubt or despair. 


I.               Total faith commitment is the expectation.

a.     I will trust in the Lord with all my heart!

b.    I will not lean on my understanding!

c.     I will acknowledge Him in all my ways!

II.              Total sovereignty is the scriptural evidence.

a.     Sovereign over the universe

b.    Sovereign over the church

c.     Sovereign over humanity

                                               i.     Sovereign over rebellion

                                             ii.     Sovereign over sin

                                            iii.     God is sovereign over world events




No comments:

Post a Comment