Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Faithful Church Part I

The Faithful Church
LUKE 17:7

THEME:  For the child of God to embrace the command and privilege of serving Christ. 

To Be Faithful I Must:

I.               Not expect God to serve _________, before I have served _____________.

a.     Common Expectations:
                                               i.     Protection for my _____________

                                             ii.     Protection of my _________ _________

                                            iii.     Protection in my ______________

II.              Not expect an  ______________ return.

STATEMENTS OF TRUTH:
·      No pastor, no staff member and no church is _____________.  But we are called to serve Him through them _______________!

·      You cannot control _____________ all you can do is control your _______________!

III.            See service as my _____________ to Jesus Christ.

Points to Ponder:
1.      When you serve all your doing is your _____________!

2.     Sometimes we have to let _____________ serve us because they too are called to serve.


3.     Learn to serve _______________ strings attached.






No comments:

Post a Comment