Monday, May 16, 2016

Renew Your Mind


Renew Your Mind
2 Corinthians 10:3-4 + Genesis 25-34

Statement of Truth:
The key to revival is breaking down the strongholds, and the key to breaking down the strongholds is repentance.

Words of Warning:
Bad patterns of thinking could go with you until you are in a box.

Revival Reality: Strongholds stand in the way of revival.


My thoughts are in my mind, my passions are in my heart, and my actions are in my hands.


  1. Sin not removed and pain not resolved will always plague your intentions to think differently. 
  • “Sin Not Removed” 

How to think Differently 
  1. Relent over your sin
  2. Repent of your sin
  3. Remove your sin

Revival Reality:
Sin is at your door and its desire is for you.  We have an enemy who wants the strongholds protected and who wants to take your life and my life down into destruction.

  • “Pain  not resolved”

STATEMENT OF TRUTH:

Wrong happens and people sin against us.  If you do not resolve that it will take you down in destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment