Monday, May 16, 2016

The Stronghold of Our Disposition

The Stronghold of Our Disposition 
2 Corinthians 10:3-4 + Genesis 25


4 Fundamental Concepts 
I.    My battles are not primarily physical
II.   My weapons are not readily accessible.
III.  {Come Monday Night!}
IV.  {Come Tuesday Night!}

Keynote: 
Nothing is different until we think differently. 

Definition of Disposition: 
Disposition is a natural mental outlook.  It is your predominant tendency or leaning.  It is your prevailing point of view.  It impacts
every relationship and decision that you make.

6 Dispositional Truths:
  1. Everyone is born with a disposition
  2. My disposition dictates my thinking pattern
  3. My disposition impacts my living
  4. My disposition impacts  my relationships
  5. My disposition impacts my passion
  6. My disposition impacts all of me

Categories of Personalities
Traditional Model: Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholy, Phlegmatic
1.  Grace givers


2.  Truth Tellers

No comments:

Post a Comment