Monday, May 16, 2016

The Stronghold of Our Family Origin

The Stronghold of Our Family Origin 
2 Corinthians 10:3-4 + Genesis 26


4 Fundamental Concepts 
I.    My battles are not primarily physical.
II.   My weapons are not readily accessible.
III.  My weapons are God given and mighty in power!
IV.  {Come Tuesday Night!}

Understanding Family Dysfunction:
  1. Generational Sin

Statement of Truth:
There are no consequences for generational sin, but there are inclinations

  1. My fathers and grandfathers temptations will visit me.
       II.  Generational Strongholds 

  1. Crutches - alcohol, drugs, medications, materialism, gluttony, image, lust
  2. Conflict Resolution Strongholds
Revival Reality: 
If we are going to think differently we have to think differently

Prayer: “Dear God, I want to follow You and honor You and I want to break the chains of generational sin in my family.  I want to

do all I can to gain victory in my life to make sure my kids don’t struggle. Give me what i need to live for you today”

What is it tonight that you need victory in?

No comments:

Post a Comment